This kit has everything you need to complete a richly embroidered appliqué felt hoop of three charming toadstools. Detailed instructions are included to help you along!
Suitable for beginners and more advanced crafters looking to develop their stitching skills, the project relies on a range of embroidery stitches and layering. Follow the suggested patterns or use your own ideas. This design could also be used an as appliqué motif on a cushion or bag.
Designed by UK-based felt artist Corinne Lapierre and made in Britain, this felt appliqué kit is all about layering colors, shapes and intricate embroidery patterns using colored thread and sequins to form a lively framed picture.
- Extra clear instructions and full-scale templates
- A reusable stitch guide
- Individually wrapped embroidery needle
- 12 coordinated colors of DMC embroidery cotton
- 5 pieces of wool mix felt (45% wool, 55% viscose)
- One 19cm (7.5") wooden embroidery hoop